Volkswagen Crafter MK2 new model, how to replace big heated mirror glass, and these are original and aftermarket codes for cars made in years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- Press on the glass like this.
- Put a finger behind it and pull out. I recommend you wear gloves.
- Remove these two wires used for heating, when you disconnect and connect them the car engine must be off.
- You have 4 plastic dots on these round, which will guide you to mount back the mirror glass.
- The 4 plastic dots must be positioned between the 8 pins.
- After that press on the glass.
If you want to buy a left or right mirror, some codes are: for left-side original 7C0857521F, and aftermarket VG9567514 Prasco or 5792835 Van Wezel and for right-wing 7C0857522E Volkswagen, aftermarket VG9567513 Prasco, 5792836 Van Wezel.
Video tutorial DIY Volkswagen Crafter new model big heated mirror glass replacement.