VW Bora year 1999 and 2000 how to reset SERVICE maintenance message from trip recorder display.
On the dashboard, you have 2 buttons the left one I am gone name him Button 2 and the right one Button 1. So it will be easier when I explain the procedure how to turn off service indicator.
- Get in the car and close all doors.
- Push and hold down Button 1.
- Turn the key in the ignition until all LEDs light up, on the dashboard, without starting the engine.
- Now the message SERVICE will appear on the monitor.
- Take your hand off from Button 1.
- Turn Button 2 clockwise until the SERVICE light is reset.
That was all you managed to reset the service light.