Vauxhall Vivaro 2 II and Opel Vivari B are the same car, see how to replace a mirror glass heated electrical small and big ones, find out the original codes.
The Vivaro second generation is made in year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Original and aftermarket for this model:
Left wing: OE 232634102 or 2326 34 102 or 4422997, 6000618136; OEM 3891831 Van Wezel, FT9007514 Prasco.
Right side: OE 2326 34 101, 1232634101, 232634101, 6000618133; OEM 3891832 Van Wezel, 1897124 Diederichs.
Vauxhall Vivaro 2 & Opel Vivaro B how to replace a heated mirror glass, easy DIY.
- Press the glass on interior side.
- Put two finders behind the glass and pull it outside.
- In one of the up corners, depending on which side the mirror is changed, you will find heating plug location.
- Remove this heating plug.
- Now you cand take out the broken mirror and replace it with the new one.
- Reconnect the heating plug.
- Position the new mirror on the motors in the mirror circle.
- Press on it.
This is the easy way how to fix a small and big mirror glass on a Vivaro.
This procedure also works on the following models, because they have the same body:
- Renault Trafic 3.
- Fiat Talento.