Toyota C-HR or IZOA how to change heated and electrical mirror glass manufacturer part number left 2222000288 and right 2122001005 step by step.
Toyota left 87961-F4010 and right 87931-F4010.
Alkar left 6431304 and right 6432304.
VAN WEZEL left 5407837 and right 5407838.
TYC left 336-0088-1 and right 336-0087-1.
Blic left 6102-02-1907591P and right 6102-02-1907592P.
Prasaco left TY7007514 and right TY7007513.
- The first step is to put a finger behind the glass and press on it until the mirror will come out.
- Behind the mirror glass, 2 wires are connected, they use for heating.
- Remove the two wires without remembering which is on the left and which is on the right, it is a simple circuit.
- Reconnect the wires on the new mirror glass.
- Position the mirror as in the video and then press on it until is fixed.
Video tutorials on how to replace Toyota C-HR mirror glass.
To better understand the catching system and what is behind it mirror glass below you have a video with the round base from the principal mirror and how the glass is mounted.