Skoda Rapid how to reset TPMS tire pressure warning light for cars made in the year, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. For cars with CD player with touch screen. Before you turn off this sensor you must set correctly the pressure for all wheels. If you want to know which is the correct pressure you will find the correct information behind the fuel tank door. Attention, the pressure differs depending on the size of the wheel and the number of passengers and luggage.
This is what the Skoda Rapid sensor looks like.
Steps are easy and few.
- The first step is to press the “CAR” button, see below picture.
- Now you must press the setting icon from the CD player display, se bellow image.
- Now on the monitor will appear, ESC system, Tyres, Parking and manoeuvring, Light you must pres on Tyres.
- Now you must press on “SET” message from the display.
- After that the question “Do all 4 tyre pressures match the required values?” will appear on the display, press Confirm button for tyre pressure stored.