Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Tacoma 2 generation. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
How to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Tacoma second generation.
- Park the vehicle in safe place and turn the engine switch off. While the vehicle is moving, initialization is not performed.
- Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. Make sure to adjust the tire pressure to the specified cold tire inflation pressure level. The tire pressure warning system will operate based on this pressure level.
- Turn the engine switch to the ON position.
- Push and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch about 3 seconds, and after releasing the switch the tire pressure warning light blinks slowly three times.
- Wait for a few minutes with the engine switch on, and then turn the engine switch to the ACC or LOCK position.
The tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is equipped with a unique ID code. When replacing a tire pressure warning valve and transmitter, it is necessary to register the ID code of tire pressure warning valve and transmitter. Have the ID code registered by your Toyota dealer.
If you push the tire pressure warning reset switch accidentally.
If initialization is performed, adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified level and initialize the tire pressure warning system again.
When the initialization of the tire pressure warning system has failed.
Initialization can be completed in a few minutes. However, in the following cases, the settings have not been recorded and the system will not operate properly. If repeated attempts to record tire inflation pressure settings are unsuccessful, have the vehicle inspected by your Toyota dealer.
When operating the tire pressure warning reset switch, the tire pressure warning light does not flash 3 times.
After carrying out the initialization procedure, the tire pressure warning light blinks for 1 minute then stays on after driving for about 20 minutes.
That it is the full procedure how to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Tacoma second generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Toyota vehicles.