Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Highlander 2 generation XU40. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Highlander 2 generation XU40.
How to initialize the tire pressure warning system.
- Park the vehicle in a safe place and turn off the engine. While the vehicle is moving, initialization is not performed.
- Adjust the tire pressure to the specified pressure.
- Start the engine. Make sure to adjust the tire pressure to the specified level. The tire pressure warning system will operate based on this pressure level.
- Press and hold the tire pressure warning reset switch for at least 3 seconds. The tire pressure warning light will flash 3 times to indicate that initialization has started.
- Wait a few minutes, and turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch or the engine switch OFF.
The tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is equipped with a unique ID code. When replacing a tire pressure warning valve and transmitter, it is necessary to register the ID code of tire pressure warning valve and transmitter. Have the ID code registered by your Toyota dealer. If the ID code is not registered, the system will not work properly. After more than 20 minutes, the tire pressure warning light blinks to indicate a system malfunction.
Tire life, any tire over 6 years old must be checked by a qualified technician even if they have seldom or never been used or damage is not obvious.
All information how to reset tire pressure warning light is taken from Toyota Highlander 2 generation owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Highlander 2 generation XU40. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Toyota vehicles.
2 thoughts on “Reset tire pressure warning light Toyota Highlander 2 generation”
How do I reset tire pressure warning light in a 2012 Toyota Highlander.
The users manual on p. 481 shows a reset button under the steering wheel and to right. But my car has only a back plastic hole cap there , no button.
Where is the reset button? Does this model have one?
Try to check the pressure to adjust and see if one warning light disappears by himself.