Reset service spanner light Fiat Grande Punto. From year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
How to reset service spanner light indicator on a Fiat Grande Punto.
This function may be used to display information connected to proper car servicing.
Proceed as follows:
- briefly press button MENU ESC: service in km or mi, according to previous setting, will be displayed (see paragraph “Units”);
- briefly press button MENU ESCto goback to the menu screen or press the button for long to go back to the standard screen.
The “Service Schedule” requires the car to be serviced every 30,000 km (or 18,000 mi); this indication will appear automatically with the key at MAR when there are 2000 km left (or equivalent distance in miles) and will be presented automatically every 200 km (or equivalent distance in miles). The indications will appear more frequently where there are 200 km left. The indication will appear in kilometres or miles according to the settings. When the next scheduled service operation is approaching, the message “Service” will appear on the display followed by the number of kilometres or miles left when the key is turned to MAR. Go to a Abarth Dealership where the “Scheduled Service” operations will be performed and the message will be reset.
To reset the service spanner light Fiat Grande Punto follow the next procedure.
- Turn the ignition to on do not start the engine.
- Press the trip odometer buton until the total kilometers \ mileage is displayed.
- Turn the ignition off.
- Press and hold down the odometer reset button.
- Turn the ignition to on without starting the engine.
- Now on a display will show a count from 10 to 0, you can release the odometer button after the counting has stopped.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service spanner light Fiat Fiorino. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Fiat vehicles.