Reset service oil light Acura ZDX. From year: 2010.
- Turn the ignition to (II) do not start the engine.
- Press the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel repeatedly until engine oil life is displayed.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for more than 10 seconds. The remaining engine oil life reset mode will be shown on the multi information display.
- Select RESET by pressing the INFO (?/?) button, then press the SEL/RESET button to reset the engine oil life display. The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
- Models equipped with the keyless access system have an engine start/stop button instead of an ignition switch. Pushing start/stop button once without starting engine is equivalent of ignition (II).
- Turn the ignition to (II).
That it is the full procedure how to reset service oil light Acura ZDX. After an oil change, if you like to reset any maintenance oil light for Acura cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly or if you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.