Reset service light indicator Skoda Octavia 2. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Skoda Octavia 2.
- With the ignition off, with all doors closed.
- Press and hold the button located besides mileage (km/h), see picture below.
- Switch the ignition to on, without starting the engine.
- When on the displey appears Service now! message release the button, see picture below.
- Press and release the same button.
- Now rotate the same button to the right, in a clockwise direction, until de display will show –,- l/100km, see picture below.
- Turn off the ignition and then start the engine to see if serivce now indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Skoda Octavia 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Skoda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.