Reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK3 (6L, 6L1). From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK3 (6L, 6L1).
- Press hold the trip reset button on the dash.
- Turn ignition on.
- The SERVICE message will appear in the trip recorder display.
- Now, release trip reset button.
- Turn the trip reset button to the right until, —- , appears in the display.
- Release trip reset button.
- Turn ignition off.
- On some models there is no need to turn the odometer knob to the right. You just hold it in until the — appear on the display.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK3 (6L, 6L1). If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.