Reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK2 (6K). From year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK2 (6K, 6K2).
- With the ignition OFF.
- Push and hold trip reset button located on the right of trip recorder display.
- Turn ignition ON, with the button still pressed.
- The message SERVCE will appear in the trip recorder display.
- Relese the button and then turn to the right the clock set button which is located on the left side of trip recorder display.
- If the light comes on again, you will need to repeat the steps and reset the InSp ligth again again.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Seat Ibiza MK2 (6K, 6K2). If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Seat cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.