Reset service light indicator Renault Twingo. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Twingo.
- Switch ON the ignition, to position 2 one step befor starting the engine. For cars with keycard: insert the card, then push & hold the start button for five seconds to turn ON the dash cluster.
- Push the button located on the end of the wiper stalk repeatedly until the spanner warning light symbol and miles to service appears on the monitor. Some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
- Push & hold one of the display reset buttons for approximately 10 seconds until the display shows the mileage permanently.
- In some cases the display will change to the new service interval and start flashing.
- Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
- Release the button turn ignition to off and then start the vehicle to see if warning light has been reset.
All information how to reset oil service light Renault Twingo is taken owners manual.
General reset and trip mileage recorder reset key 2.
Press and hold button 2 to reset the trip mileage recorder. The display must be set to “Trip mileage recorder”.
Display selection key 1.
Press button 2 repeatedly to scroll through the following information:
- Total mileage recorder.
- Trip mileage recorder.
- Programmed speed (speed limiter/cruise control).
- Time (depending on vehicle).
- Temperature (depending on vehicle).
- Mileage befor service.
Distance remaining until the next service.
There are serval scenarios:
- Distance less than 900 miles (1,500 km). It appears on the display for approximately 8 seconds when the ignition is switched on as soon as the distance is less than or = to 900 miles (1,500 km).
- Distance less than 0 miles / km. The indicatorwill light up on the instrument panel.
Your Renault Twingo requires a service as soon as possible.
Note: depending on the vehicle, the mileage befor service changes according to the driving style (frequent driving at low speed, door-to-door journeys, extensive use at idle speed, towing a trailer etc.). The distance remaining until the next service can therefore decrease more quickly in some cases than the actual distance travelled.
Resetting the display after the service in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
The mileage befor service must only be reset after a service which complies with the recommendations in the maintenance schedule.
If you decide to change the oil more frequently, do not reset this data each time the oil is changed to avoid exceeding the replacement intervals for other parts in the maintenance schedule.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Twingo. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.