Reset service light indicator Renault Koleos. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Koleos.
Mileage befor service. Distance remaining befor the next service. When the distance value approaches tje limit, there are several possible scenarios:
- Mileage befor service less than 900 miles (1.500 km): the message Service Due In is displayed, accompanied by the remaining mileage.
- Distance equal to 0 miles or service date reached, the message Service Vehicle is displaed accompanied by the warning light.
- Turn On the ignition, do not start the vehicle, for those with start and stop button press and hold start button for approximately ten seconds to switch ON the ignition.
- When you are on the service interval screen, push & hold the 2 button or 3 button. From the picture.
- After a few seconds the service interval will start flashing.
- Release button 2 or 3.
- Repeatedly press button 2 or 3 until the new service interval is displayed.
- Release button 2 or 3.
- Press and hold button 2 or 3 for approximately 1 second.
- Now reset is complete.
- Press start/stop button to switch OFF the ignition.
- If you fail to reset service light indicator Renault Koleos from the first time, repeat the steps.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Koleos. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Renault vehicles.
8 thoughts on “Reset service light indicator Renault Koleos”
I have a renald cleo 2006 model and my air bag light and service lights are on. How do I reset this. Please help.
You have a Renault Clio?
I have a renault koleos 2011, i have the service tool on, on the dashboard and i already reset the mileage maintenance, they told me its because its the passenger airbag that has the problem and thats why its on, how can i reset the message or turn off the faulty airbag message from the screen, the question is how to reset the airbag message from screen so it doesn’t appear.
Hello Ernesto, under driver seat you have some connectors, one of them is from the air bag. Check and see if it’s ok. If not to reset the airbag warning light you will need a special scanner tools.
renault koleos. 2011. 2.0dci
check exhaust emision
check injection system
check cruise controle
and spanner stays on
Wow, you will need a special scanner tool to turn of all this lights.
Hi, After repairing my Renault Koleos steering rack, I found that the airbag light is on and the horn is not working. What could be the problem?
Probably a fuse from the fuse box blown.