Reset service light indicator Renault Espace 4. From year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Espace 4.
- Turn the ignition ON, do not start the car. On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push and hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dash board cluster.
- Press and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the spanner warning light symbol and miles to service appears on the display.
- Depress and hold the same button situated on the end of the wiper stalk for about 10 seconds.
- Now the display will change to the new service interval and start flashing for about 2 seconds.
- Keep holding the button situated at the end of the wiper stalk until the display stops flashing.
- Release the button, job done.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then start the car to see if spanner indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Espace 4. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.