Reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Platform 223. From years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Platform 223. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following these steps.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Platform 223.
- Ensure the ignition is turn to OFF position.
- Push & hold the trip meter button the one that reset the miles / km.
- Turn the ignition to ON, without starting the engine.
- Keep the trip meter button depress down for about ten seconds.
- After ten seconds the display will change in something like this “= O″.
- Release the trip meter button.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Turn the ignition on and check if the warning light was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Expert Platform 223. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Peugeot vehicles.