Reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Van 244. From years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Van 244. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following these steps.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Van 244.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Depress & hold the trip meter (mileage/km reset) button on the dash.
- Turn ON the ignition, engine NOT started.
- Keep the trip meter button pressed down for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″.
- Release the trip meter button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
Another procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Van 244.
- CFG1/2/3 select the service interval. You can select 18,600, 12,500 or 9,300 miles respectively.
- When the display shows CFGn, a quick push on the button switches between them, but once you’ve got the service interval that you want, hold the button down at least 7 seconds.
- This procedure should reset the interval service to the required mileage and reset the service light indicator.
The third procedure how can you reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Van 244.
- Turn ON the ignition.
- Hold down the button from the picture below approximately 20 seconds.
- Select the service interval type by pressing the reset button several times.
- Hold down the reset button key approximately 20 seconds.
- The spanner indication disappears.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Service interval is now resetat. Switch ignition ON.
Some Peugeot’s have the reset button on the tripmeter on the stalk on the steering wheel others Peugeot’s have a press button A on the dash.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Van 244. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.