Reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Minibus 230P. From years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Minibus 230P. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following these steps.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Minibus 230P.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Depress and hold the odometer (mileage/km reset) button on the dash.
- Turn the ignition to ON, one position before starting engine.
- Keep the odometer button pressed down for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″.
- Release the odometer button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
Another procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Minibus 230P.
- CFG1/2/3 select the service interval. You can select 18,600, 12,500 or 9,300 miles respectively.
- When the display shows CFGn, a quick push on the button switches between them, but once you’ve got the interval service that you want, hold the button down at least 7 seconds.
- This procedure should reset the interval service to the required mileage and reset the service light indicator.
The third procedure how can you reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Minibus 230P.
- Turn the ignition ON.
- Press and hold down the button from the below picture approx. 20 seconds.
- Select the interval service type by pressing the reset button several times.
- Hold down the reset button key approximately 20 seconds.
- The wrench light indication disappears.
- Turn the ignition OFF.
- Interval service is now resetat. Switch ON the ignitio.
Some Peugeot’s have the reset button on the tripmeter on the stalk on the steering wheel others Peugeot’s have a press button A on the dash.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Boxer Minibus 230P. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.