Reset service light indicator Peugeot Bipper AA. From years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Bipper AA. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following these steps.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot Bipper AA.
- Turn the ignition OFF.
- Depress and hold the tripmeter (mileage/km reset) button on the dash.
- Switch to ON the ignition, do not start the car.
- Keep the tripmeter button pressed down for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″.
- Release the tripmeter button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot Bipper AA. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.