Reset service light indicator Peugeot 607. From years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 607.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the trip meter (mileage reset) button on the dash.
- Switch ON the ignition, do not start the car.
- Keep the trip meter button pressed down for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″.
- Release the trip meter button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 607. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.