Reset service light indicator Peugeot 407 SW 6E. From years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 407 SW 6E.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the reset tripmeter button. Picture below.
- Turn ON the ignition, one position before starting engine.
- The reset tripmeter button still pressed down.
- On the display will appear a countdown from 10 to 0, all this time holding down the tripmeter button. Picture below.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “=0″ and the service symbol will go away. Picture below.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 407 SW 6E. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.