Reset service light indicator Peugeot 407 Coupe. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 407 Coupe.
- Turn the ignition OFF.
- Press and hold the reset button daily kilometers or mileage. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition ON, do not start the engine.
- The daily kilometers / mileage button still pressed down.
- On the display will appear a countdown from 10 to 0, all this time holding down the tripmeter button. Picture below.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “=0″ and the service symbol will disappear. Picture below.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then on again to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 407 Coupe. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.