Reset service light indicator Peugeot 406. From years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 406.
- Insert the key in the ignition.
- Turn the ignition OFF.
- Press and hold the trip meter button with this sign on it “OOO” looks like three zero. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition ON, do not start the engine.
- The tripmeter “OOO” button still pressed down.
- On the display will appear a countdown from 10 to 0, all this time holding down the tripmeter “OOO” button.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “O″ and the service symbol will disappear.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 406. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.