Reset service light indicator Peugeot 406 Break 8E/F. From years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 406 Break 8E/F.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the tripmeter button, the one with this sign on it “000” looks like three zero. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition ON, do not start the engine.
- The tripmeter “000” button still pressed down.
- After approximately 10 seconds the display will read “0″ , this means that it has reset.
- Switch the ignition OFF and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 406 Break 8E/F. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, forPeugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.