Reset service light indicator Peugeot 408. From years: 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 408. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following these steps.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 408.
- Ensure ignition key is turned OFF.
- Depress and hold the tripmeter (mileage reset) button on the dash.
- Switch the ignition to the ON position, do not start the car.
- Keep the odometer button pressed down for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″.
- Release the odometer button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 408. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.