Reset service light indicator Peugeot 4007 GP. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 4007 GP. But at most models the warning light is reseting by following the steps below.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 4007 GP.
- Ensure ignition key is turned OFF.
- Depress and hold the odometer reset button.
- Switch ON the ignition, do not start the car.
- Keep the odometer button pressed down.
- On the display will appear a countdown from 10 to 0, wait for the display countdown to reach 0, all this time holding down the odometer button.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″ and the service symbol will disappear.
- Release the odometer button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
Another procedure how to reset service light Peugeot 4007 GP.
- Keep the key in the ignition to position off.
- Press and hold the info button (left side of dashboard) for 4 seconds.
- Until the “maintenence wrench” starts flashing.
- Release the info button.
- Then press again when prompted to clear.
- Press a third time to confirm reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 4007 GP. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.