Reset service light indicator Peugeot 3A/C 307. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 3A/C 307.
- Switch ignition OFF.
- Press and hold the tri recorder (mileage reset / km reset) button on the dash (instrument cluster). Picture below.
- Switch the ignition to the ON, one position before starting engine.
- The display begins a countdown from 10 to 0. Keep holding the trip recorder button pressed for 10 seconds. Picture below.
- The display will read “=0″ and the service spanner symbol will go out.
All information how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 307 is taken from owners manual.
Important: after this operation, if you wish to disconnect the battery, lock the vechicle and wait fora at least five minutes, otherwise the zero reset will not be registered.
Peugeot 3A/C 307 MAINTENANCE OF PARTS SUBJECT TO WEAR and a check of consumables.
Certain essential components on your vehicle are subject to checks at specific frequencies:
- The brake fluid is to be replaced at a maximum of every 36,000/40,000 miles (60 000km) or every two years.
- The pollen filter must be checked at each service by a PEUGEOT dealer (services and intermediate visits) or more often, depending on the environment (dust, pollution, etc.).
- For the 2 litre HDI turbo diesel engine (110 bhp) , maintenance of the particulate emission filter and topping up of the additive reservoir must be carried out at a maximum of every 48,000 miles (80 000 km) by a PEUGEOT dealer.
- Air bags and pretensioning parts on seat belts must be replaced every 10 years.
- The check on tyre inflation pressure must be carried out cold at least once a month.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 3A/C 307. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.