Reset service light indicator Peugeot 307. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 307.
- Switch ignition OFF.
- Press and hold the trip recorder (mileage reset / km reset) button on the dash (instrument cluster). Picture below.
- Switch the ignition to the ON, one position before starting engine.
- The display begins a countdown from 10 to 0. Keep holding the trip recorder button pressed for 10 seconds. Picture below.
- The display will read “0″ and the service spanner symbol will go out.
All information how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 307 is taken from owners manual.
Important: after this operation, if you wish to disconnect the battery, lock the vechicle and wait fora at least five minutes, otherwise the zero reset will not be registered.
Peugeot 307 MAINTENANCE OF PARTS SUBJECT TO WEAR and a check of consumables.
Certain essential components on your vehicle are subject to checks at specific frequencies:
- The brake fluid is to be replaced at a maximum of every 36,000/40,000 miles (60 000km) or every two years.
- The pollen filter must be checked at each service by a PEUGEOT dealer (services and intermediate visits) or more often, depending on the environment (dust, pollution, etc.).
- For the 2 litre HDI turbo diesel engine (110 bhp) , maintenance of the particulate emission filter and topping up of the additive reservoir must be carried out at a maximum of every 48,000 miles (80 000 km) by a PEUGEOT dealer.
- Air bags and pretensioning parts on seat belts must be replaced every 10 years.
- The check on tyre inflation pressure must be carried out cold at least once a month.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 307. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Peugeot vehicles.
12 thoughts on “Reset service light indicator Peugeot 307”
Hi I found your website really usefull, but can you tell me what milage should I change my cambelt on my car please it’s a peugeot 307 1.4 petrol 2004 model
Cambelt Peugeot 307 changing times or distance: every four years or 90.000 km ( 55923 mi ). To help you with more information please tell us how many miles / km has your Peugeot 307 ?
my peugeot 307 1.4 diesel indicators do not cancell when i turn, is this right
What indicator is about ?
Hi wondering if u could help . My 307 wont read the milliage . The screen lights up but there is nuffing on it . Is this a fault and if so how do u dort it . Thanks
I think that you have a problem with the display.
Hi when the 307 starts the oil light never comes on when ignition starts?
You mean the oil volume light or the service light ?
Hi I love this site. I have a question about the Engine Management System. I own a 2008 307 2L petrol oxygo model. The car has 200,000 kms and Recently the EMS symbol started to appear. Sometimes it went away, but now it just comes on full time. What is the most likey cause for this in your experience?
Hello, I met a similar problem on a Peugeot 206, the induction coil was damage, after I changed this part the EMS symbol went away. It may also be from: plug, bad emissions, spark plug, lambda probe, bad gasoline etc.
How do I brighten the lights on the dash board info panel ive changed the bulbs to no avail the panel was 2nd hand from a dealer.
Hello, I met a similar problem on a Peugeot 206 , and I changed a fuses (from the fuses box) and I solved the problem .