Reset service light indicator Peugeot 1007 KM. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
I do not know if this is the real procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 1007 KM. But most models the warning light is reseting by following the steps below.
How to reset service light indicator Peugeot 1007 KM.
How do you remove the service spanner on a Peugeot 1007 KM.
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the tripmeter (mileage/km reset) button on the dash.
- Switch the ignition to the ON position, without starting the car.
- Keep the tripmeter button pressed down.
- On the display will appear a countdown from 10 to 0, wait for the display countdown to reach 0, all this time holding down the tripmeter button.
- After 10 seconds the display will read “= O″ and the service symbol will disappear.
- Release the tripmeter button.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then ON to check if it was reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Peugeot 1007 KM. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Peugeot cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.