Reset service light indicator Opel Zafira B. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Zafira B.
- With ignition OFF.
- Press & hold trip meter button. Picture below.
- Turn ON the ignition.
- Still holding the trip meter button, wait for four dashes on the display. Picture below.
- Now turn OFF the ignition.
- Release the trip meter button.
- Turn on ignition to confirm service light has gone out.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Zafira B. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.