Reset service light indicator Opel Signum. From years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Signum.
- Get into the car and shut all doors.
- Wait for the milage (km) and displays to go off .
- Press and hold the trip reset button. Picture below.
- Put you foot on the brake, press and hold down.
- Turn on the ignition to the point where all the lights come on, do not start the engine.
- On the dysplay will appear message, InSP with four dashes “- – – – ” , the InSP will flash, do not release the trip button and brake pedal. Picture below.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point InSP will stop flash and then the reset mileage 15,000-30,000 (depends on how many km/milage is set your car). Picture below.
- Now you can release the trip button and brake pedal, the indicator is reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Signum. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.