Reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
There are two ways to reset service light Opel Corsa C.
1. How to reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C.
- Ignition OFF.
- Press and hold reset trip odometer button. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- The letters INSP will appear in the display and they will flash for couple seconds.
- Kepp the trip odometer button pressed until the text “- – – “ appears in the display.
- Release trip odometer button and switch ignition off.
I think this procedure is valid for models until year 2003.
2. How do you reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C.
- Get into the car and shut the door.
- Press and hold trip reset button. Picture below.
- After a couple seconds you will see leters “InSp 0” on display.
- Keep holding trip reset button and press and hold the trip reset button.
- Switch ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- On the display will appear this message “InSP” and under InSP this “- – – -”.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point it should flash up “InSP —” and then the reset mileage 19000 (in some cases instead of 19000 will appear other number, for example 15000 or 30000).
- You can release the trip button and brake pedal and the indicator is reset.
I think this procedure is valid for models after year 2003.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Corsa C. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.