Reset service light indicator Opel Combo. From years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Combo.
- Ignition OFF.
- Press and hold reset trip odometer button. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- The letters INSP will appear in the display and they will flash for couple seconds.
- Kepp the trip odometer button pressed until the text “- – – “ appears in the display.
- Release trip odometer button and switch ignition off.
Another way to reset service light indicator Opel Combo is.
- Get into the car and shut the door.
- Press and hold trip reset button. Picture below.
- After a couple seconds you will see leters “InSp 0″ on display.
- Keep holding trip reset button and press and hold the trip reset button.
- Switch ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- On the display will appear this message “InSP” and under InSP this “- – – -”.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point it should flash up “InSP —” and then the reset mileage 19000 (in some cases instead of 19000 will appear other number, for example 15000 or 30000).
- You can release the trip button and brake pedal and the indicator is reset.
When service is due, InSP ap pears in the odom eter display for approxima tely 10 second s w hen the ignition is switched on. Have the next service performed by a workshop within one week or 300 miles (500 km ), whichever occurs first.
The length of the service intervals is based on several parameters stemming from usage. For this reason, various engine-spec ific data is continually gathered and is used to calculate the remaining distance until the next servic e. If the remaining dista nce is less than 1000 m iles (1500 km), InSP is displa yed with a remaining distance of than 600 m iles (1000 km ) when the ignition is switched on and off. If less than 600 miles (1000 km ) remain, InSP is displayed for severa l second s. Have the next service performed within one week or 300 miles (500 km), whichever occ urs first.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Combo. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.