Reset service light indicator Opel Astra J. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Astra J.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- Press MENU button until on the display will appear vehicle information menu.
- Rotate the button which has on it two arrows one up one down, is located next to the MENU button, until message Remaining oil life is displayed.
- Pres and hold button SET/CLR, press brake pedal and hold them for about 15 seconds.
- Release SET/CLR button and brake pedal, switch ignition off.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Astra J. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Opel vehicles.
5 thoughts on “Reset service light indicator Opel Astra J”
It works fine, but SET/CLR button and brake pedal must hold at least for 15 seconds.
Balazs from Hungary
Thanks for the advice Balazs.
It does not work. The 15 seconds hold only found here. And this is important information, thank you Balazs
Tibor from Hungary !
When I reset the oil inspection must keep the button pressed 15 seconds?
I do not know exactly how you much time you must hold down the button but should not hold him down more than 15 seconds.