Reset service light indicator Opel Astra G. From years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Astra G.
- Ignition OFF.
- Press and hold reset trip odometer button. Picture below.
- Turn the ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- The letters INSP will appear in the display for about 2 seconds. Picture below.
- Kepp the trip odometer button pressed until the text “- – – ” appears in the display. Picture below.
If the above procedure how do you reset service light indicator Opel Astra G does not work try this.
- Get into the car and shut the door.
- Press and hold the brake pedal.
- Press and hold the trip reset button, with the brake still pressed down. Picture below.
- Switch ignition on, one position before starting engine.
- On the display will appear this message “InSP” and under InSP this “- – – -”.
- Continue to hold the trip button and brake pedal for about 15 seconds.
- At this point it should flash up InSP and then the reset mileage 19000 (in some cases instead of 19000 will appear other number, for example 15000 or 30000). Picture below.
- You can release the trip button and brake pedal and the indicator is reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Astra G. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.