Reset service light indicator Opel Agila. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Agila A. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Ignition OFF, the display in the instrument cluster must show the trip odometer.
- Press and hold trip odometer button. Picture below.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Keep trip odometer button button pressed for at least 15 seconds longer until the service interval indicator changes.
- After approximately 15 seconds the display on the instrument cluster displays the symbol with the maximum mileage (km) and InSP for 2 seconds.
- After a successful reset, the message “- – – -” appears in the display until the actuating knob is released.
- Then the distance travelled or the time display appears again.
How do you reset service light indicator Opel Agila B. From years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Start with key in, ignition OFF.
- Press and hold both buttons (clock button and trip reset button) on the instrument cluster button.
- Turn ignition ON, do not start the car.
- Keep holding clock button and trip reset button until on the display will appear InSP message, the indicator will flash three times and change to three dashes “- – – “.
- Release the buttons.
- Turn ignition OFF.
- Turn ignition back ON to confirm that the service light indicator was reset.
In the case of vehicles with fixed engine oil change and service intervals, InSP appears in the odometer display if the ignition is switched on when servicing is overdue: have the next service carried out within one week or 300 miles (500 km). Seek the assistance of a workshop. After the service is complete, have the display reset.
Indicates when the engine oil and oil filter require changing. Based on driving conditions, the interval at which an oil change will be indicated can vary considerably. When the system has calculated that oil life has been diminished, control indicator I flashes in the instrument cluster when the engine is running. Engine oil and oil filter need changing immediately. Engine power may be decreased. For the system to work properly, it must be reset every time the engine oil and oil filter are changed: seek the assistance of a workshop.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Agila. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.