Reset service light indicator Opel Agila A. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Opel Agila A. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Ignition OFF, the display in the instrument cluster must show the trip odometer.
- Press and hold trip odometer button. Picture below.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Keep trip odometer button button pressed for at least 15 seconds longer until the service interval indicator changes.
- After approximately 15 seconds the display on the instrument cluster displays the symbol with the maximum mileage (km) and InSP for 2 seconds.
- After a successful reset, the message “- – – -” appears in the display until the actuating knob is released.
- Then the distance travelled or the time display appears again.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Agila A. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Opel cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.