Reset service light indicator Nissan Primera. From years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How do you reset service light indicator Nissan Primera.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Turn off the climate control and radio.
- Press and hold the “INFO” button and rotate the volum knob. Picture below.
- This will open up the self diagnostic menu.
- Whit joystik select Confirmation /Adjustment and press enter. Picture below.
- Then select Service.
- Change the service schedule to a higher mileage (km). That you will do by using the joystik, on right increases the number, push left and then will decreases the number. Picture below.
- With the required miles set, then click reset.
- This will reset the service reminder, but you can also turn it off if preferred.
- Once it has been reset press back to exit the menu.
- The display will reset itself.
How to reset service light indicator Nissan Primera.
- Make sure the radio is turned off.
- Press and hold the “INFO” button whilst turning the volume knob clock- wise untill it comes up with a screen with 2 selections.
- Go to the bottom option Confirmation /Adjustment and press enter.
- Go to service and press enter.
- Go to ‘reset’ and press enter.
This should then reset the service interval reminder on either a Nissan Primera.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Nissan Primera. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.