Reset service light indicator Nissan P12 Primera. From years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset service light indicator Nissan P12 Primera.
- Make sure the radio is turned off.
- Press and hold the “INFO” button whilst turning the volume knob clock- wise untill it comes up with a screen with 2 selections.
- Go to the bottom option ( Confirmation /Adjustment if I remember correctly ) and press enter.
- Go to service and press enter.
- Go to ‘reset’ and press enter.
This should then reset the service interval reminder on either a Nissan P12 Primera.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Nissan P12 Primera. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.