Reset service light indicator Nissan N16 Almera. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How to reset service light indicator Nissan N16 Almera. From year: 2002.
- Switch ignition on.
- Switch radio on.
- Start engine.
- Switch radio off.
- Press & hold info button.
- Turn volume button at least 3 clicks until self diagnosis menu is displayed.
- Release info button.
- Use joystick ( circular disc between map & info buttons) to select Confirmation/Adjustment, press enter by pushing down on joystick .
- Select service, press enter.
- 1Select reset, press enter.
- Press Back to return to main menu.
- Switch ignition off.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Nissan N16 Almera. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.