Reset service light indicator Mini Clubman R55. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Mini Clubman R55.
- Insert Key.
- Do not press clutch and or brake.
- Press Start button.
- Wait until the relevant Service symbol disappears on the Rev counter display
- Immediately after the symbol goes out. Press and hold Both buttons on the Rev Counter. Picture below.
- Continue to hold. The system will run a dash light check.
- Continue to hold. Display will then show VIN / Menu.
- Continue to hold through this until the time reappears on the display.
- Release ONLY the Right Button (Trip Reset) for about a second, and then press and hold again (whilst still holding the LH button).
- The display will show the Front Brake Symbol. You are now in the Service Menu.
- Using the BC Button on the indicator stalk to scroll through to the relevant symbol – i.e. Rear Brakes. Picture below.
- To Reset the warning indicator light. Press & Hold the BC Button at the relevant symbol until RESET appears, then press and hold again until the process is complete.
- Turn Off and On the Ignition again. Warning should now have gone.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Mini Clubman R55. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for MINI cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Mini vehicles.
2 thoughts on “Reset service light indicator Mini Clubman R55”
I have an 09 Mini Clubman S with the factory NAV system. This procedure will not work on resetting the indicators after I changed the oil, and brakes. Do you know how to reset them?
Hello Dr Daniel Johnson, for the brake pads you need to replace the sensor in order for a reset to be possible, unless the sensor has not worn at all.