Reset service light indicator Mercedes SL 65 AMG. From year: 2004.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes SL 65 AMG (230.479).
- Turn on the ignition (standard display of the control system appears). Press button (UP arrow) or (DOWN arrow) on the multifunction steering wheel until the FSS indicator with (Single Wrench) or (Double Wrench) and the service deadline appears in the multifunction display.
- Press the reset knob (1 button) for about 4 seconds. Picture below.
- This message appears in the tachometer: SERVICE INTERVAL. RESET, R BUTTON 3 SEC.
- To confirm hold down the reset button until you hear a signal.
- The service indicator now displays the reset interval.
The full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes SL 65 AMG (230.479) is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes SL 65 AMG. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.