Reset service light indicator Mercedes S55 AMG. From years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes S55 AMG (220.073, 220.173). From year: 1999.
- Diagnostic Reset Tool Required Turn key in steering lock to position 2.
- Within 4 seconds press button (1) left of speedometer twice.
- The present status for days or distance displays, within 10 seconds turn key in steering lock to position 0.
- Press and hold button (1), while turning key in steering lock to position 2 again.
- The present status for days or distance displays once more.
- Continue to hold button (1) for approximately 10 seconds until a signal sounds and the display shows 10 000 mils or 15 000km. Release button (1).
How do you reset service light indicator Mercedes S55 AMG (220.073 and 220.173). From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Turn on the ignition, standard display of the control system appears.
- Press button (UP arrow) or (DOWN arrow) on the multifunction steering wheel until the FSS indicator with (Single Wrench) or (Double Wrench) and the service deadline appears in the multifunction display.
- Press the reset knob (R button) to the right in the instrument cluster for about 2 seconds.
- This message appears in the multifunction display, SERVICE INTERVAL? RESET WITH R BUTTON. Picture below.
- To confirm hold down the reset button until you hear a signal.
- The service indicator now displays the reset interval.
All information is taken from the Mercedes S55 AMG, 220.073 and 220.173 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes S55 AMG. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.