Reset service light indicator Mercedes ML400 CDI. From years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes ML400 CDI (163.128). From years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Switch ignition on and immediately press knob to left of speedometer twice within 1 second. Picture below.
- Present status for days or distance is now displayed.
- Within 10 seconds, turn key in steering wheel lock to position 0.
- Press and hold button to the left of speedometer, while turning key in steering lock to position 2 again.
- The present status for days or distance is displayed again.
- Continue to hold button until you hear a signal.
- Release button.
- The service interval should now display the reset interval.
Flexible service system (FSS), service indicator Mercedes ML400 CDI (163.128).
The FSS permits a flexible service schedule that is directly related to the operating conditions of the vehicle.
When disconnecting vehicle battery for one or more days at a time, such days will not be counted. the interval between services is determined by the type of driving for which the vehicle is used. For example, driving at extreme speeds, and cold starts combined with short distance driving in wich the engine does not reach noarmal operating temperature, reduce the interval between services.
Following a completed A or B service the Mercedes_benz Light Truck Center sets the counter mileage to 10.000 miles (Canada: 15.000 km) and 365 days.
All information is taken from the Mercedes ML400 CDI 163.128 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes ML400 CDI. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.