Reset service light indicator Chevrolet Cavalier. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board
How do you reset service light indicator Chevrolet Cavalier.
- Make sure the light is has a wrench icon. This article is not intended to help reset a “service engine” light.
- Without turning on your car, turn the key to the right and you will see all of your dash lights come on.
- Press on the brake 4 times.
- On the 4th time, hold the brake petal down for 30 seconds and release.
- This should reset the light.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Chevrolet Cavalier. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, forChevrolet cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.