Reset oil service light Skoda Octavia 1. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset oil service light indicator Skoda Octavia 1.
- With the ignition OFF.
- Press and hold the button from the right, situated below the speedometer, picture below.
- Turn the ignition to on, don’t start the vehicle, service OIL will appear on the display.
- Release the right button.
- Turn the button situated on the left of dash board to the right and simultaneously push and release the right button, picture below.
- Turn ignitin to OFF and start the vehicle to see if service OIL light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Skoda Octavia 1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.