Reset oil service light Nissan Z50 Murano. From years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
How to reset oil service light Nissan Z50 Murano. From years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Maintenance and tire pressure information will be displayed when the MAINT button is pushed on the centre console.
- To display the setting of the maintenance interval, select the Engine Oil key using the joystick and push the ENTER button.
- To reset the maintenance interval, select the Reset key using the joystick and push the ENTER button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
MAINTENANCE NOTICE on a Nissan Z50 Murano.
The “MAINTENANCE NOTICE” screen (“ENGINE OIL” or “TIRE ROTATION”) will be automatically displayed as shown when both of the following conditions are met:
- the vehicle is driven the set distance and the ignition switch is turned OFF.
- the ignition key is turned ON the next time the vehicle will be driven.
To return to the previous display after the “MAINTENANCE NOTICE” screen is displayed, push the “BACK” button.
The “MAINTENANCE NOTICE” screen displays each time the key is turned ON until one of the following conditions are met:
- “RESET” is selected.
- “Display Maintenance Notification” is set OFF.
- the maintenance interval is set again
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Z50 Murano is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Z50 Murano. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.