Reset oil service light Nissan Z34 370Z. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light indicator Nissan Z34 370Z. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Turn the ignition to run, push START/STOP button once.
- Press the (square) button, located on the instrument panel just behind the steering wheel to the left, to display the SETTINGS mode.
- In the setting mode screen press (circle) button to move to MAINTENANCE.
- Set a desired interval by pushing (circle) button to highlight ENGINE OIL and pressing (square) button.
- The reset mode will open up and allow you to enter the desired distance.
- Select RESET and select new time or distance.
- Repeat step 3 for ENGINE OIL FILTER.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
The maintenance intervals can be displayed for the engine oil, oil filter, tire and other reminders.
To set a maintenance interval, select a preferred item from the list.
You can also set to display a message to remind you that the maintenance needs to be performed.
The following example shows how to set the engine oil maintenance information.
Use the same steps to set the other maintenance information.
The Reminder will be automatically displayed when the specified distance has been driven and every time the ignition switch is pushed to the ACC or ON position. The reminder will not appear while driving. Select the “OK” key to hide the reminder for the rest of the current drive.
To stop the reminder from appearing, perform one of the following actions:
- Select the “Reset Distance”.
- Deactivate the “Reminder”.
- Increase the “Interval” distance to be more than the current distance being tracked.
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Z34 370Z is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Z34 370Z. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.
Click hear to see full procedure how do you reset the oil light indicator. How to reset the maintenance light and how do you reset service light for all Nissan vehicles.