Reset oil service light Nissan Z12 Cube. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset oil service light Nissan Z12 Cube.
When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, maintenance information (the wrench symbol and distance to change a aintenance item) comes on for about 5 seconds and then turns off.
The wrench symbol appears when the set distance comes for changing an item, such as engine oil.
To set the distance to change an item Nissan Z12 Cube:
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- The maintenance information (the wrench symbol and distance to change a maintenance item) comes on for about 5 seconds and then turns off.
- Push the trip computer mode switch A for 3 seconds while the wrench symbol and maintenance information are displayed. Picture below.
- The symbol and distance display will start flashing and the display shows the current interval (ie. 5000KM).
- Push the switch A to increase the interval distance.
- Each step increases the interval by 1000km.
- The interval distance can be set up to 30000km after the display returns to 0. If no further action is made, the display returns to the previous mode and the new interval is set.
- If the interval distance is set to 0, the display will skip the maintenance information when the ignition is placed in run or start mode.
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Z12 Cube is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Z12 Cube. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.