Reset oil service light Lexus RX 450H. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Lexus RX 450H after changing the engine oil
The engine oil maintenance data should be reset. Perform the following procedure:
- Turn the ignition to run (push START/STOP button once).
- Use the trip meter switch to bring up the trip meter A reading.
- Turn the ignition off. While pressing the eODO/TRIPi button, set the engine switch to run (push START/STOP button once).
- Continue holding the ODO/TRIP button for about 5 seconds.
- The resetting procedure is complete when 000000 in the trip metre flashes once and the message in the multi information display disappears.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information is taken from the Lexus RX 450H owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus RX 450H. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.